Test Message to user
The information on the site, the App, and the Smart Contracts are not intended for distribution to any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, any persons who access the Site and/or the App while breaking local laws are doing it on their initiative and will have to deal with the consequences when applicable.
The Challenge is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. By accessing or using The Challenge, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with Challenge GG Ab and meet the initial eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use The Challenge. Please read these Terms carefully before you start to use The Challenge. By using The Challenge, you accept and agree to be bound and abide by these Terms.
You must not access or use The Challenge.
You may be required to register with the site, the App, and the Smart Contracts. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all your account and password use. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
By using the site, the App and the Smart Contracts, you represent and warrant that:
- All registration information you submit will be accurate, current, and complete.
- You will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information as necessary.
- You are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside.
- You will not access the site, the App, and the Smart Contracts through automated and non-human means, whether through a bot, script, or otherwise.
- You will not use the site, the App, and the Smart Contracts for any illegal and unauthorized purpose; and Using the site, the App, and the Smart Contracts will not violate any applicable law or regulation. Suppose you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete. In that case, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the site, the App, and the Smart Contracts (or any portion thereof).
- You, as a Challenge.gg owner, are responsible for the actions of any "scholars" (players using any Challenge.gg you own) that play on your behalf and that their efforts can have consequences for any connected accounts that you own.
- You will not manipulate the challenge system, such as using aimbots and playbots to win challenges. (This goes under multi-accounting).
- You have not been included in any trade embargoes or economic sanctions list (such as united nations security council sanctions list), the list of specially designated nationals maintained by OFAC (the office of foreign assets control of the u.s. department of the treasury), or the denied persons or entity list of the u.s. department of commerce. That Challenge or third-party providers we work with, may store the IP address you use to access the site.
- You can only play one challenge at the same time.
Challenge GG Ab reserves the right to choose which markets and jurisdictions to conduct its business and may restrict or refuse, at its sole discretion, the provision of Challenge services in certain countries or regions.
SALE OF ASSETS AND GAMES; PAYMENT
You may make your Asset eligible to be sold in The Challenge marketplace. You and Challenge shall mutually agree on the price for the Asset in The Challenge marketplace. You will control the scarcity of the Asset in The Challenge marketplace. Any revenue earned in The Challenge marketplace for the Asset sales, minus any transaction fees, shall be paid immediately on the blockchain by your Asset's purchaser. A Game may be made available for sale to users of The Challenge, and you will control the Game's pricing and business model (free, free-2-play, or premium). Any revenue earned in The Challenge marketplace for sales of a Game, minus any transaction fees, shall be paid to you immediately on the blockchain by the purchaser of your Game.
Suppose you elect to purchase and/or sell Assets and/or Games on The Challenge. In that case, any financial transactions you engage in will be conducted solely through the Binance network via MetaMask (or other Binance-compatible wallets and browsers). Challenge has no insight into or control over these payments or transactions, nor do we have the ability to reverse any transactions. With that in mind, Challenge will have no liability to you or any third party for any claims or damages that may arise as a result of any transactions that you engage in on The Challenge.
Each sales transaction in The Challenge will be subject to a fee payable by the purchaser to Challenge. Such fee will be automatically applied as part of the sales transaction. As between you and Challenge, you will be solely responsible for paying any and all sales, use, value-added, and other taxes, duties, and assessments (except taxes on Challenge net income) now or hereafter claimed or imposed by any governmental authority (collectively, "Taxes") associated with your use of The Challenge (including, without limitation, any Taxes that may become payable as a result of your ownership, transfer, or creation of any Assets and/or Games).
RIGHT TO MONITOR, MODERATE, OR REMOVE
You agree that you bear all risks associated with your Assets and Games. You are solely responsible for safeguarding your Assets and Games, and Challenge has no duty to store copies of Assets and Games for future availability to you or any user except as otherwise provided under these Terms. Challenge does not permit the infringement of intellectual property rights on the Services, and will remove Assets and/or Games from the Services if properly notified that such Assets and/or Games infringe on another's intellectual property rights. We reserve the right to remove Assets and Games from the Services, in whole or in part, without prior notice, for any reason or for no reason at all. Without limiting our right to terminate a user pursuant to these Terms, we reserve the right to terminate the account of any user of the Services who has been notified of infringing activity and/or has had Assets and/or Games removed from the Service. We also reserve the right to decide whether Assets and/or Games are appropriate and comply with these Terms for violations other than violations of intellectual property law. This shall extend to the right of Challenge to edit, modify, moderate, re-format, change or otherwise remove all or part of the descriptions, comments and/or annotations that you and/or third parties add and/or make in relation to your Assets and/or Games in any manner that we may determine, whenever we deem it appropriate.
Feedback. If you provide the company with any feedback or suggestions regarding the site ("Feedback"), you hereby assign all rights to the company in such Feedback. You agree that the company shall have the right to use and fully exploit such Feedback and related information in any manner it deems appropriate. The company will treat any Feedback you provide to the company as non-confidential and non-proprietary. You agree that you will not submit to the company any information or ideas that you consider confidential or proprietary.
Suppose we terminate or suspend your account for any reason. In that case, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or a borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating and suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK
You accept and acknowledge each of the following:
We will maintain certain data that you transmit to the site, the App, and the Smart Contracts for the purpose of managing the performance of the site, the App and the Smart Contracts, as well as data relating to your use of the site, the App and the Smart Contracts. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that release to any activity you have undertaken using the site, the App and the Smart Contracts. You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.